Easy-To-Use Professional Car Battery Tester uses advanced conductance measurement technology that works on 12V passenger cars and light trucks, and accurately tests battery health status including voltage, cranking power, state of charge, and more.
This load battery tester displays 5 easy-to-read battery test results;
- Good Battery
- Needs Recharged
- Replace, Life Cycle
- Replace, Bad Cell’
- Charge, Retest’.
The bad cell test tool supports cranking and charging test on almost all battery types of Ordinary Lead Acid, AGM Flat Plate, Spiral Plate, and Gel battery, to deeply diagnose car starting and charging system.
This battery analyzer utilizes polarity reverse-connection protection to avoid harming the car battery or tester and provides you with the convenience of directly testing low batteries in the vehicle or out of the vehicle.
The battery tester supports English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, German and battery system standards of CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB, for new or experienced users.
A. Battery Test displays SOH (State of Health), SOC (State of Charge), Voltage, Current, Rating, and the readable analysis results on readable LCD screen for your reference
B. Different Battery Test Result Displayed:
- Good Battery: The battery is in good condition, and you can rest assured of using it;
- Good Recharge: It’s a good battery with low current, and please recharge it before next using;
- Replace: The battery is almost or already broken, and you should replace the battery, or there will be a bigger danger;
- Bad Cell, Replace: The battery is broken or interiorly damaged or has short circuit, and it’s time to replace the battery;
- Charge-Retest: Unstable battery shall be recharged and retested to avoid error. If the same test result appears again, the battery is regarded as damaged, replace the battery.
C. Cranking Test to know the whole state of the starting system according to the data:
- Entering cranking test and starting the engine as prompted, tester will automatically complete the test;
- The tester will display the result including actual cranking voltage and actual cranking time;
- If cranking voltage value is lower than 9.6V, the cranking system is regarded as abnormal;
- If cranking voltage value is higher than 9.6V, the cranking system is OK.
D. Reliable data of Charging Test for your reference:
- Charging Volt: Normal – the generator output is normal, no problem detected;
- Charging Volt: Low – check the drive belt of the generator and the connection between generator and battery, or follow the manufacturer’s suggestion to eliminate generator fault;
- Charging Volt: High – replace the generator assembly or a regulator to avoid battery damages;
- No Volt Output – check the generator connection cable and the belt;
- Diode Test – there is at least one diode is damaged if ripple volt is too high.
- Display: 220*176 LCD Acid-proof plastic with silica gel buttons
- CCA: Cold Cranking Amps (Range: 100~2000)
- BCI: Battery Council International (100~2000)
- CA: Cranking Amps (100~2000)
- MCA: Marine Cranking Amps (100~2000)
- JIS: Japan Industrial Standard (26A17~245H52)
- DIN: German Auto Industry Committee (100~1400)
- IEC: Internal Electrical Technical Commission (100~1400)
- EN: European Automobile Industry Association (100~2000)
- SAE: Society of Automotive Engineers (100~2000)
- GB: China National Standard (30Ah~200Ah)
- 1 x Easy-To-Use Professional Car Battery Tester
- 1 x User Manual